Every day social interactions may create stress on both the family and the child. By supporting your child through pediatric social work and behavior therapy, we help improve mental and communicative skills.
We understand the challenges children and their families face as they navigate through their days. Our social work team is here to counsel and help create clarity when it is difficult to find. We work with children and adolescents of all ages as well as their parents.
We provide cognitive behavioral support, play-based therapy, psychodynamic/talk therapy, as well as parent training and support.
Our licensed clinical social workers work with children who have a variety of social-emotional needs including:
- mood disorders
- low self-esteem
- adjustment disorders
- conduct/behavioral disorders
- impulse control
- oppositional defiance
- social skills deficits
We also work to:
- help children and families navigate the stresses of childhood
- create coping skills
- provide counseling for children and parents
- build strategies to enhance the parent-child connection
- support parents and families so they can advocate for their children
- create comprehensive behavior plans that fit with each family’s lifestyle