What is Early Intervention?
Early Intervention (E.I.) is an Illinois government-run program that aids children between the ages of birth and three-years old, which have been diagnosed with developmental delays or disabilities. E.I. provides much needed services to families with eligible children, through physical therapy, speech therapy, behavioral and developmental therapy, and social work.
If you like our Lumiere customized treatment plans and your child qualifies to receive these services through the Illinois Department of Human Services Child and Family Connections Program, we can help you obtain an evaluation and provide treatment.
How do we help?
- Our therapists (Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Social Work, Developmental Therapy) are credentialed with the Illinois Early Intervention Program
- Families accessing the E.I. Program can request Lumiere as their therapist of choice
- We are expert navigators of the program – let us help you
- Our E.I. services follow the Early Intervention guidelines
- You might not need to go through the Early Intervention Program – we’re happy to verify your insurance benefits to see if you qualify
BEYOND Early Intervention
Is your child graduating from the Illinois Early Intervention program? Don’t panic. You can continue therapy services with us! We also offer a wide range of enrichment classes, including:
- Social Groups
- Yoga Series
- Mom/Tot Classes
We help make your family goals, our goals. To make it possible, we offer interest-free payment plans, discounts for multiple services through our Lumiere Membership Plan and we now accept Illinois MEDICAID state plans for speech therapy and physical therapy.
If you have questions or are interested in using the state program, please contact us today.
"My son’s progress since he first started has been tremendous!. His motor skills, physical skills and speaking skills are increasing everyday. We will work collectively as one to continue help his development together."
"My son has been doing fantastically! He has improved so much. My family and friends see such a big difference in his speech. He has started using full sentences and he also opens up a lot more to his peers. My husband and I feel so elated that he has improved so much, thank you Lumiere!."
"Lumiere brought our family PEACE and we will never forget that; we are forever grateful to everyone there who is a part of our son’s life."